The Central Bank of Libya confirmed the implementation of additional requirements of the Note ''ARN 2020/68'' issued by the Libyan Accreditation Center.
Part of these additional requirements include testing per Libyan standards for the products listed below.
As per the regulation, any shipment has to be inspected and shall receive an Inspection Certificate prior shipping into Libya.
Bureau Veritas is recognized by the Central Bank of Libya (CBL) for the assessment and issuance of the required certificate, including the new requirements of the ARN.
Please refer to the specific page of the program on Verigates and related documents in the “Downloads” part.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more details and further assistance (see list of contacts in the “Downloads” part).
Products listed in the ARN:
- Children's toys
- Cooking utensils
- Vehicle tires
- Vehicle oils
- Cooking gas cylinders
- Medical supplies
- PPE supplies, especially those related to Corona pandemic such as gloves, gags, face masks,.
- Alcohol and Sterilizers
- Fertilizers and pesticides
- Cosmetics and aromatic scents
- Shampoo, soap
- toothpaste and shaving cream
- Hair dyes
- Fabrics and clothing, especially children's clothing
- Notebooks, books, and school supplies
- Manual and automatic washing power
- Air freshener