List Of Programmes
SCOPE OF DUTIES
- Verification of Imports
- Depending on the nature of the goods, the programme for Verification of Imports for Guinea may include either full Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI) activities or full Conformity Assessment Services or a combination of both activities/services.
PRE-SHIPMENT INSPECTION ACTIVITIES
- Documentary or Physical inspection (Quality / Quantity), Price verification, Customs Valuation and Classification.
- Technical assistance to Customs.
CONFORMITY ASSESSMENT SERVICES
- Documentary review (including review of existing conformity evidences), possible control testing, verification of markings and/or physical inspection of the consignment
- Covered goods: food products, pharmaceuticals, electrical and electronics, cosmetics, new vehicle spare parts, insecticides and pesticides, paints and varnishes, toys, and construction materials (see detailed List of products in the Downloads section).
Request for inspection (Fiche de Demande d'inspection - FDI)
- Access the request for inspection (Fiche de Demande d'Inspection– FDI)
- Access the request for inspection notice (Fiche de Demande d'Inspection– FDI notice)