Sponsored by Bureau Veritas GSIT, a seminar named “A Masterclass in Trading with East Africa” will take place on Tuesday 25 June 2013, 2.30pm – 6.30pm at London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI).
This seminar will highlight the current opportunities and make British exporters and manufacturers aware of the requirements needed in terms of VOC (Verification of Conformity) programs for exporting to this region. Bureau Veritas GSIT currently has the PVoC (Pre-Export Verification of Conformity) programs in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
The following people will be present as speakers in this Seminar :
• Jean-Michel Marnoto Vice-President for East Africa, Bureau Veritas
• Christian de Nanteuil, Business Development Manager, Bureau Veritas GSIT division UK and Ireland
• Alexandra Koskas, Technical Advisor, Bureau Veritas
• Greg Gibson, Head of UK Trade & Investment, British High Commission, Kenya
• Abigail Neal, Business Development Assistant, Bureau Veritas GSIT division UK and Ireland
This International Business Event dedicated to British exporters and manufacturers is free. However, a prior registration is necessary and only a maximum of two places per company is allowed.
To register, please :
- Book online at: londonchamber.co.uk/international – click here
- Download and complete the registration form and fax/post/email to:
London Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
Ruma Deb, Senior International Business Executive,
33 Queen Street, London EC4R 1AP
For more information related to registration, please consult : http://londonchambernewsletters.co.uk/HIE-1I150-BEABVY05C3/cr.aspx
For more information related to PVoC programs in East Africa, please visit :