SCOPE OF DUTY
- Programme Congolais d’Evaluation de la Conformité (PCEC): Bureau Veritas is mandated for the implementation of the PCEC applicable to goods exported to the Republic of the Congo (Brazzaville).
- All regulated products and related shipments shall be assessed prior export and shall be accompanied with a Certificate of Conformity (CoC) for Customs Clearance on arrival in Congo.
- Protect consumers against dangerous, sub-standard or counterfeit products
- Improve quality of products through compliance with applicable standards and regulations
- Protect domestic industry from unfair competition of poor quality imports
- Ease trade operations by recognizing existing conformity proof to avoid unncessary re-testing
ACONOQ: Agence Congolaise de Normalisation et de la Qualité